My Computational Lexicology & Terminology Lab (CLTL) has been very active @ LREC2020, May 11-16 , Marseille, France (unfortunately only online proceedings due to the Corona-crisis, but still very proud of our accomplishments).
PEER REVIEWED PAPERS @ LREC2020
- Roser Morante, Chantal van Son, Isa Maks and Piek Vossen: “Annotating Perspectives on Vaccination”.
- Piek Vossen, Filip Ilievski, Marten Postma, Antske Fokkens, Gosse Minnema and Levi Remijnse: “Large-scale Cross-lingual Language Resources for Referencing and Framing”.
- Salud María Jiménez-Zafra, Roser Morante, Eduardo Blanco, María Teresa Martín Valdivia and L. Alfonso Ureña López: “Detecting Negation Cues and Scopes in Spanish”.
- Liza King and Roser Morante: “Must Children be Vaccinated or not? Annotating Modal Verbs in the Vaccination Debate”.
- Antonio Branco, Nicoletta Calzolari, Piek Vossen, Gertjan VanNoord, Dieter VanUytvank, Joao Silva, Luis Gomes, Andre Moreira and Willem Elbers: “A Shared Task of a New, Collaborative Type to foster Reproducibility:A first exercise in the area of language science and technology” with special track on LREC: REPROLANG2020
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE @ LREC 2020